PRE WARNING: This recipe is not healthy in the slightest!
Recently I’ve been craving something sweet and tasty….. after seeing blondie recipes on Instagram I thought i’d try my hand at making some, not only are they absolutely delicious but they’re incredibly moorish! Trust me you’ll be eating more than 1!
They are pretty easy to prepare but they do take quite a while to cook in the oven so make sure you save enough time to bake them! The thing I loved about the blondie recipes are that they are so versatile! You can add pretty much anything you want into them! So onto the recipe
- 200g butter (i used unsalted)
- 250g white chocolate
- 120g white flour
- 90g white chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 250g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- any extra toppings I used raspberries
Cook for around 1 hour at 160 °C
How to make
- Start by melting the butter and white chocolate (i find the easiest way is in the microwave)
- whilst melting the butter and chocolate mix together the caster sugar, eggs, egg yolk and vanilla extract until fully mixed
- Pour in the melted butter/chocolate into the mixture ensuring it isn’t too hot!
- Add in the flour and white chocolate chips and raspberries/any additional toppings
- Pour into the baking tin and cook for around 1 hour or until top is shiny
- Allow to cool for around 30 minutes before cutting
Makes approximately 20 servings (dependant on baking tin size)
Calories per serving: 259
So get baking, I promise you won’t regret it!!